We’ve put together this guide to Raids in the Throne: Kingdom at War game for you. It contains tips about how to conduct Raids that will help you and your allies attack even more effectively.
What you need to know before the Raid starts
To organize Raids, you need to build the Military Camp.
Remember that you cannot conduct Raids against Lords if they do not belong to an Order and their Town is below level 15.
How to form a Raid
– Select a target for your Raid. This might be an enemy Town or a Castle. Then hit the “Raid” button.
– Choose the time when the joint march by your Order’s troops will start.
– Wait until your allies’ troops reach your Town.
– Send the assembled forces to the target.
How to strengthen a Raid troop
How to increase the number of warriors in a Raid
– Upgrade the Military Camp.
– Unlock the Raid Troop Headcount Hero’s Skill.
– Use Hero’s equipment like the Lightweight Helm or the Traveler’s Cloak.
– Use Inquisitor’s equipment like the Source.
– Upgrade Ann Castlebane’s Doctrines and Blessings.
– Conduct Studies in the Military and Hero categories of the Academy.
– Get the Legend Reputation.
– Conduct Studies in the Scholars’ Hall in the Order Citadel.
– Activate the Raid Troop Headcount Boost.
Use these tips to organize crushing joint attacks with your allies in the Throne: Kingdom at War game! You can find more advice about the Throne game on our forum. Welcome!