The update is here, and that means that the Throne: Kingdom at War game has become even more fascinating, not least due to the suggestions from our players, who are clearly talented rulers and strategists!
What has been added to the Throne: Kingdom at War game?
- Nine Cardinals. Use their abilities to reach new heights of power.
- Additional Quests – you can get Coffers with rewards for completing them.
- The Raid Troop Headcount Boost. Send an epic army on joint attacks with Lords from your Order.
- A limit on the maximum number of warriors in Castles. Protect the Rampart of the Emperor, Rebels’ Towers, or Eternal Stronghold with only the most powerful warriors.
Every update is a unique event that encourages you to hone your skills. Become more powerful with the Throne: Kingdom at War game!
What was added at the request of our Lords?
- The mini-map. Find the most important objects instantly with the help of a special strategic location map.
- Changes to the Eternal Stronghold. Assault status now lasts three hours, not six. You can now also select the expiration time of Reputations: 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 3 hours.
Share your feedback about Throne: Kingdom at War on the forum and in our official communities. There you can learn from the valuable experience of other players and win generous prizes in various giveaways. Be a winner in the game and offline too!