The Throne: Kingdom at War developers take inspiration from our Lords’ glorious victories and are continuously improving the game.
Only onward, only together
The Throne: Kingdom at War strategy game is constantly developing and becoming even more fascinating thanks to players’ suggestions, wise and noble warriors that they are!
The mini-map, as well as the alteration to the expiration time of Reputations and the Assault status in the Eternal Stronghold; these all are suggestions from Lords that have been included in the Throne: Kingdom at War strategy game.
Be brave in sharing your ideas with us! Every single player’s opinion is important to Throne: Kingdom at War developers!
How to contact the developers
There are a couple of ways of doing so:
- Register on the game’s official forum, go to the “Ideas and Suggestions” section, and write a message there.
- Fill out the feedback form in the “How to play” section, select the Suggestions question type, and send your message to Throne: Kingdom at War support.
That’s not all that you can do on the forum and in the official communities. You can also:
- Take part in fun prize draws, as well as solve riddles and brain teasers.
- Share your experience and inspire like-minded players to gain glorious victories.
- Communicate with other Lords, search for allies, and keep an eye out for updates.
- Study infographics to become even wiser.
Do you have any ideas on how to improve Amaria? Then write to us and together we will make the Throne: Kingdom at War game even better!