In Throne: Kingdom at War, the Kingdoms War: Rebellion is a worldwide Tournament where Lords from four Kingdoms do battle. They prepare carefully for this Tournament as they can receive valuable rewards from it.
In Throne: Kingdom at War, Rebels’ Towers appear in each of the four participating Kingdoms in turn during the Tournament. These are the Castles where the rebels take refuge with their resources. They put up a strong defense, so send the best warriors to fight!
Earn points in the Tournament by:
- Attacking Apostates, Assailants, and Alpha Assailants in the enemy Kingdoms
- Yielding resources in resource locations in the enemy Kingdoms
- Destroying warriors from the enemy Kingdoms and rebels from the Rebels’ Towers
Note: temporary bonuses are activated during the Tournament. They affect all Lords in the Kingdom and increase the number of points received for a certain task.
In Throne: Kingdom at War, the Kingdoms War: Rebellion Tournament can provide you with various rewards. They are:
- Rewards for passing checkpoints. They go to Lords who are Order members and who have earned at least one point in the Tournament.
- Rewards for passing legendary checkpoints. They go to Lords who have earned a certain number of points for personal achievements.
- Rewards for taking top positions in the Kingdoms War: Rebellion ranking. The higher the League, the larger the reward is.
- Unique bonuses and access to level 8 and 9 Great Resource Locations. These rewards go to the Kingdoms that have taken first or second place in the Tournament.
Defeat your opponents in the Kingdoms War: Rebellion Tournament – your Kingdom has every chance of gaining victory!