The performance ranking in the Throne: Kingdom at War game helps to evaluate how successful you and other Lords are in the game.
Also in the Throne game, you can compare your Order’s success with that of other Orders.
Personal performance is based on the number of points earned by a player for:
- Receiving the title of Emperor
- Passing checkpoints in personal Tournaments
- Taking top places in personal Tournaments
Order performance is based on the number of points earned by an Order for:
- Winning the Orders War
- Passing checkpoints in special and worldwide Tournaments
- Taking top places in special and worldwide Tournaments
- Taking first place in the “Dominion: Assault the Rampart” special Tournament.
A different number of performance points is awarded in different Tournaments. The number of points depends on the League a Lord or an Order belongs to – the higher the League, the greater the number of points that can be earned.
Remember: no personal performance points are awarded for passing checkpoints in worldwide Tournaments.
Take top places in rankings – let your opponent see how skilful you are!